Online marketing agency vs full time employee
If you have thousands of pounds in your budget for business development this year, you need marketing ROI. You’re faced with a choice – outsource that work to an online marketing agency, or hire a full-time specialised employee who can become an important part of your team and office? When having this discussion it’s important to make a distinction between firing and replacing online marketing staff, or making the decision to hire a new specialised online marketing employee to handle your web presence. If you value growth and marketing ROI, go with the online marketing agency. There isn’t a decision to make at all. Good high level marketing managers/officers are still very much needed to coordinate all marketing efforts, and unless you’re entirely focusing on online marketing, a staff employee will be able to better align offline and online efforts with the sales team.
Marketing agency advantages
Hiring an online marketing agency is also a big advantage if your marketing needs are not particularly extensive. If you are a small company or start-up, then you might not need someone dedicating 40 hours a week to your marketing. Instead, you can engage an agency’s services as and when you need them, allowing you to save money compared with paying a full-time marketing manager.
Consider the following:
- Only one full time online marketing employee annual wage is more than a 12 month SEO contract, including reports and training.
- Instead of one person, you’re getting a dedicated team. A team that not only takes a personal interest in learning your unique business and challenges in and out, but one that values continuous personal development to meet a fast evolving online marketing landscape.
- An online marketing agency can specialise, assembly line style. Do you want one person juggling web development, content creation, SEO, graphic design, social media, customer interaction and online marketing strategy, or do you want a network of uniquely equipped professionals?
- Online marketing agencies don’t take sick days.
- Or vacations.
- Or lose motivation.
- Or take the last of the coffee without filling it (Is it too much to show some basic human decency?)
If you are looking for a marketing agency who can fulfil all of those needs and requirements then look no further, our expert and knowledgeable team at Brighter Directions can help with social media, PR, content, full marketing strategies and more, contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org