Vacancy: Sales & Marketing Apprentice
Location: Clay Cross, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
Reporting to: Marketing Manager/ MD
January is a great time for the recruitment industry, it’s a time where companies (like us) look to invest in new additions to join our growing (awesome) team and develop career opportunities that will last you a lifetime.
We are currently recruiting and looking for a passionate, fun and hardworking person to join our superb team, could that be you? Read below and see if this sounds like something you’d like to be a part of:
The person and attitude is far more important to us than qualifications. We need someone who likes to be busy, is friendly and very much a team player – as a small dynamic company we need someone to join our little family, you get loads of cool benefits, fair pay and plus we’re awesome people to work with! J
Are you a friendly and enthusiastic person that puts 100% into what you do? Are you proud of achieving the best you possibly can and like to work as part of a highly skilled and fun team?
You may just be starting your career in marketing, have no experience at all, or have some experience you can bring to the table – we welcome ideas and creativity from all our staff, so expect you to hit the ground running!
You should be keen to learn lots of new skills – this role will be varied, with a mix of administration (filing, typing, taking notes etc.), marketing (creative writing, marketing email campaigns, updating websites and researching for supporting customer information) – plus you will also have the opportunity to develop your personal skills through sales and customer service, such as making outbound calls and taking incoming calls!
Key duties and responsibilities will cross administration, sales and marketing tasks, such as those listed above – our apprenticeships are NEVER just glorified tea makers, you will be as important and valued as every other member of staff in the team, but of course, you’ll be expected to take your turn making a cuppa too, when required!
Characterises, Skills and Qualification we are looking for:
- GCSE grade A* – C or equivalent in English
- Either general Administration (office) or Sales or retail (shop work/ customer service) experience
- Great communication skills and a friendly nature
- Ready to learn and actively seek training, you’re dedicated to continually learning and improving your skills
- A passion and enthusiasm matching ours – we love our job and expect you will too!
- Comfortable working independently on tasks / but love people and working in groups
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Knowledge and some experience of Microsoft Applications (desired)
- An amazing, supportive and friendly team and working environment
- A creative and bright working office which is personal and fun to work
- A personalised CPD (continued professional development) record which supports your growth in company and your future career
- Team building, charity and formal training events throughout the year
- Fun days (meals out, cake, biscuits) and evenings out as a group
- 28 days holiday entitlement each year
- Pension contribution scheme
- Endless tea and coffee throughout the day!
Send your CV and personal covering letter telling us who you are, what your ambitions are and why you want to work with us to; firstname.lastname@example.org (subject – Sales & Marketing Apprentice application)