Staff skills and knowledge could hold the key to future prosperity for small and medium sized businesses, new research shows.
Those that are investing in training methods for their staff are shown to be more resilient to the recession records show.
Many local companies do not invest in staff training due to the high cost associated with it, but those companies can be losing out on business from competitors who are winning customers over with their service skills.
The importance of staff having up to date information and skills is paramount to the success of small businesses.
The company jaguar are among those investing in training stating that, the benefits show having highly trained staff resulting in repeat sales.
The benefits of staff training:
· Measure and unify company standards
· Sustain customer relationships
· Identify issues within the company
· Help staff appreciate their jobs/ satisfaction
· Opportunity to reinforce company aims
· To review areas of development
· Provide business opportunity
There are many free events and courses available to attend, but if you feel that you would prefer a more personal approach with structured training for your business, please contact us to discuss your requirements.