New and growing businesses are always looking for ways to generate a better business model and more importantly funding to enable this all important growth.
We are always being asked about funding streams available to businesses, so we thought we would take a look around and try and supply information on the various initiatives available to businesses in and around the Yorkshire region, so here goes:
- Provides loan and equity linked investments ranging from £15,000 to £2m to help SME businesses in the need for growth and development
Growing Places & JESSICA
- Both schemes are run by the Sheffield City Council to fund infrastructure and access for the local area strategy
- Specifically for start-up and new businesses to access finance sources to help cashflow and create new business ideas in the inital stages of development where bank support is unavailable
There are also the National funding segments, that include:
Technology Strategy Board
- Innovative funding for business growth, see our other blog post about this here
Business Growth Fund
- BGF provides long-term capital investment for fast growing British firms with a high-growth potential to fund a varierty of strategic development support
- This is a brand new funding stream that helps the energy market access new strategy support that enables firms to reach new market opportunities in the UK
To learn more about how Brighter Directions, as approved suppliers can support you with your application to any of the various funding streams, please contact the team on 01246 252855
The local Sheffield Chamber also provides help to identify funding sources locally.