Have You Accessed Your Leadership & Management Funding Yet?
Who Can Apply?
Businesses, public sector and charitable organisations with between 5 and 249 employees are eligible to apply*. Funding is available for the development of a senior manager or key decision maker.
How Much Funding Is Available?
One grant is available per organisation of up to a maximum of £1,000. The first £500 is fixed funding, with an additional £500 available on a matched basis.
* Between 5 and 249 employees
* Based in the East Midlands·
* Not previously accessed Train to Gain Leadership funding
How Can I Use The Grant?
The grant can be used for any form of training or development for a member of your senior management team, we offer for example:
* Marketing & Sales Workshops (This is paid for in full with the funding)
* Sales & Marketing Training
* Bespoke onsite Training
* Business Development courses
* Management skills training
* Mentoring/ Business coaching
TAKE ACTION: LIMITED PLACES LEFT ON OUR 2010 WORKSHOPS
To find out more about how Leaders First can support your personal development and improve the productivity and competitiveness of your organisation or if you are interested in accessing our services please contact us: http://tiny.cc/f14qa or call us on 01246 287414/ 07981 960933.
BUT HURRY – limited places left available for funding.